Translate

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Well,this is my press day look


Nothing special.
**These are black skinnies,I changed my mind...I'll be wearing dark blue skinnies instead.**









It's boring,right? I'm going to wear the blazer open and unbuttoned and dark blue skinnies. I may add a scarf or a necklace but this is it basically. It's going to be so cold in NYC tomorrow.#@!*% I'm curling my hair and I gotta wear my damned glass. Blind as a bat without them,smh.
Prep Blazer [Derek heart]-TJ MAXX $16
Skinny Jeans not shown in the above photos are from GLO-TJ MAXX $20
Black Thermal[Tresics]-No idea my mom got it for me
Brown riding boots[Jessica Simpson<3]-Macy's $65
Gold cuff bracelet-Burlington Coat factory $5
Rings-from my Mom's jewelry box
Leather bag[Style&Co]$50
Gray military peacoat(from my previous post!)[Jones New York]-Burlington Coat Factory$60-70

No comments: