*Anti-aging and acne treatments: Three months to a year. Antioxidants are easily oxidized, so be on the lookout for any changes in color.
*Body lotion: Two to three years, particularly if it’s in a pump container.
* Shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel: About three years.
* Bath oil: One year.
* Sunscreen: Check the package for an expiration date.
* Mascara and liquid eyeliner: Three to four months. Make sure you’re diligent about replacing these items to prevent contamination and infections.
*Eyeshadow: Up to three years.
*Concealer:Up to 12 months
*Make-up brushes: Wash every 2-3 months in a mild detergent.
* Eye and lip pencils: Three to five years. Sharpen them before each use as a way to preserve them and keep them clean.
* Lipstick and lip gloss: Two to three years.
* Foundation: About two years. Most bottles are designed to last that long. And if you don’t use it, chances are you didn’t love it to begin with.
* Perfume: About two years. To get more mileage out of a perfume, resist the temptation to display a pretty bottle on your vanity. Instead, stash it away in a cool, dark place.
* Nail polish: One year.
* Hairstyling products: Three to five years. Most are alcohol-based, which helps preserve the formula.
* Bar soap: Up to three years.
* Shaving cream: About two years.
* Deodorant: Up to two years.
Real eye opening info...You should totally bookmark this post!!!