Translate

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Trend Report: Maxi Dresses


The long dress isn't for grandmothers and pregnant women anymore.A flowy dress is perfect for summer.Keep in mind that the maxi dress isn't for the short and petite.Some ladies i.e Nicole Richie have pulled off.Try it at your own risk(of looking like your dress swallowed you).I LOVE the patterned dress and the ones with small detailing below the bust or at the hem.Look for a dress with shape,so you can avoid the travesty of wearing a potato sack.

Urban Outfitters has this gorgeous white jersey maxi dress for $78
Forever 21 has this floral maxi for $27!

They also have this tribal inspired print maxi for $27!


L-R Paris Hilton,Miley Cyrus,Tori Spelling,Carrie Underwood and Rachel Bilson.
Happy Shopping!
:-)

5 comments:

yiqin; said...

I was afraid of wearing maxi dresses cause I am pretty short so most of them need to be altered! Silly me didn't think of heels. I am looking for a pretty floral one! & yes nicole rocked it very well :D

yiqin; said...

I was afraid of wearing maxi dresses cause I am pretty short so most of them need to be altered! Silly me didn't think of heels. I am looking for a pretty floral one! & yes nicole rocked it very well :D

Jackie said...

I love maxi dresses, but I don't think I could ever pull one off...

Human Racing said...

Maxi dresses look nice, but I'm afraid I'll look like a little kid in them haha.

Anonymous said...

These maxi dresses are looking so nice and pretty...