Translate

Friday, December 11, 2009

Trend Report

Hiii,I feel a zombie. I have finals until 12/17 and that basically means no sleep or socialization. I need A's and OK a B+ or two. So the next post will be IN A WEEK.

Ombre Hair

Ombre hair was an apparent theme at the Proenza Schouler RTW 2010 collection. I'm not so sure about this...maybe in the more subtle way Alexa Chung does it? What do you think?

Floor Length Jumpsuits
[Maggie Gyllenhaal]

The 70's has crept up upon us. Beware.It's not the easiest trend to pull off-it works best on the model types. You know tall and boyish shaped.

Bandage Skirts

Hot.Hot.Hot. Of course the celeb favorite-Herve Leger started the super sexy trend of using bandage skirts,dresses and tops to accentuate a woman's curves. LOVE.

Smokey eye makeup

This look has been hit since...ever but this fall it seems to have hit an all time high. Plus it looks good on everyone when done right.For the perfect look check out Michelle Phan on youtube:-)

Berets

Forever a winter trend.

List to be continued...I'll have more trends in a week.
Leave comments-I'll get back to you. I'm not ignoring you lovies<3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

loving your blog! its amazing! I agree with the floor length jumpsuits eww.... but the ombre hair looks so cool I wouldn't mind trying that!

Unknown said...

Aw,thank you:) I agree.I don't think I'm bod enough to pull of the ombre hair,haha. I looking for an awesome beret!

Anonymous said...

I really like Rihanna's style, she always looks amazing and with that hat even better. BY the way mt oldest brother who likes to get Kamagra Gel is in love with her.