Translate

Thursday, December 24, 2009

What was ultra trendy in '09 [part 3-final]


Lace tights


Urban Outfitters
Hit or Miss? Miss,Miss and Miss. I just don't get it. And some people have the audacity to wear it as pants.Cringe. Just...no,NEXT.


Fingerless Gloves

Hit or Miss? Miss.No explanation or photo needed.


(Faux)Fur vests


Rebecca Taylor Fur Vest
Hit or miss? Tie
Some fur vests looks like roadkill,silly or both. It's for the edgy civilians among us.

Tie Dye Jeans

Balmain
Hit or Miss? Eh,Miss. I love Balmain and there tie dye jeans are pretty cool.Tie dye jeans screams "Look at my thighs". This trend is preferbaly for lean women...or men.


Leather pants/Liquid leggings

Rihanna
Hit or miss? Hit. It's for the cat woman in all of us!

Fringed sandals

Sugar Ghost Dance Sandals;$40
Hit or miss? Hit. I love the boho look.I didn't get a pair during the summer:( I was rocking my beloved gladiator sandals.


Cropped Harem Pants


Hit or miss? A FAIL.MISS.
These are extremely unflattering. It does nothing for your crotch...or your thighs and legs. Clothes should FIT you not swallow you and make you look as if you have crotch disappeared.Rant over!

Denim vests

Sienna Miller
Hit or Miss? Hit-when paired with a dress or skirt. Don't wear jeans with a denim vest. The 90's are over.


The Cut Out dress


Herve Leger
Hit or Miss? Hit
Cut out dresses give out the super sexy and sleek look evey woman longs for. Also they create automatic curves which is great for women with more of a boyish and lean frame.

Rompers

Hit or Miss? Miss
These should be illegal.


Sequined jackets


Hit or miss? Hit
If you can avoid looking a disco ball. It's a really fun look that adds a little flair to another wise casual outfit.

Popular nail polish colors:
-plum purple
-gray
-salmon pink
-red
-black
-metallic
-royal blue

Popular makeup trends:
-The smoky eye
-Bold red lip
-Matte lipstick
-Natural/minimal makeup

Popular hairstyles
-Side braid
-60's bun
-Ponytail...always
-Beachy waves
-Curls! Curls!
-1940's pinup hair

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE. I LOVE YOU ALL. THANK YOU FOR WELCOMING ME BACK WITH OPEN ARMS. IT'S BEEN A GREAT COUPLE OF MONTHS SINCE I STARTED BLOGGING AGAIN IN SEPTEMBER. 40 FOLLOWERS...KEEP FOLLOWING AND COMMENTING.GOD BLESS!

Stay tuned for my favorite fashion moments of 2009...I'll be back on 12/29

5 comments:

Rica said...

glad to know this!!! i like the denim vest and the leather pants. i want to own one of those. but i like the tights weather its lace or not, i just love tights.lol. this is my first time to visit your blog :)

p.s. i just followed your blog. if you have time, please visit my site and if you like it, please follow. i would love to hear from you. care to exchange links?


xo

www.sassyrica.blogspot.com

Bi. said...

Ok, I must say that I agree with all you've said.
However, I still prefer to see some of those trends (like the denim vest) in Sienna rather than me.

xo

Heart Charlie said...

I agree! I love a sequins jacket, and the tie dye jeans are not for me as well ;) I don't need more people staring at my thighs! haha! Great post!

Silvestre said...

love jeans and cut-out dress.

u have very nice blog,u k'now?

Eden Zohara Oved said...

This is cool....make more about tights! I saw these polka dot tights at forever 21 the other day! those were cute but I didnt get them:[ they didnt have any left! Suggest some store i can go to?!:D Your amazing! <3 <3